JEWELLERY COURSES FOR BEGINNERS TO ADVANCED
JEWELLERY COURSES FOR BEGINNERS TO ADVANCED

Course Reviews

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Margaret Scott (Wednesday, May 25 16 06:48 pm BST)

What a fantastic day I have had today making a charm bracelet with PMC3. Andrew, you are just brilliant at explaining in detail and have so much patience throughout the day. Creusa, your constant
    support is just second to none. Of course I must not forget our lovely 4 legged friend Zack who is just a joy to be with.
    I am looking forward to my next course - ring making with PMC3.

• Mrs Margaret Scott (Monday, April 25 16 08:01 pm BST)

I had a great time yesterday on the introductory course to PMC jewellery. It has given me the incentive to follow up at home and to continue to keep learning new techniques. Thank you Andrew and
    Creusa for your detailed explanations and support throughout the day. I can recommend this course. It is very therapeutic. I came away with some fantastic pendants and earrings. Thank you also to
    Zack for his role throughout the day.

• Lorna smith (Wednesday, January 13 16 04:05 pm GMT)

Thank you andrew and creusa for a brilliant intro to pmc workshop last Sunday. You made us feel very welcome. You were both very professional and knowledgeable about your subject. We thoroughly
    enjoyed ourselves and cam away with some great pieces of silver jewellery. Thank you. X

• Tania Bower (Saturday, September 12 15 11:41 pm BST)

Had a fantastic time on the Jewellery making course, made some beautiful pieces and had so much fun! I would recommend this company to anyone, both Andrew and Creusa were friendly, helpful and
    patient. I shall definitely be returning to learn more from other workshops!

• Gill Wheeler (Wednesday, April 01 15 05:58 pm BST)

What a fantastic day Andrew and Creusa were great hosts, they were very patient and knowledgable, I love the pieces I made and will recommend the workshops to friends and family, I may even have
    another day .

• Jacqueline Stewart (Sunday, October 26 14 06:38 am GMT)

Me and Leona had a great time yesterday making our silver rings. We learned a lot , had fun and left with our rings. Thank you Andrew for being such a good teacher and to Creusa who did so well
    keeping you in check! Not forgetting Zack - what a cutie. Brilliant afternoon.

• Louise Stevenson (Tuesday, February 18 14 09:24 pm GMT)

Dear Andrew and Creusa, Thank you so much for this weekend - we learned (and achieved) so much on our 2 day course thanks to your guidance, patience and expertise, and we also had great fun in the
    process! I couldn't be happier with the items I made and I am definitely inspired to continue making jewellery. Thank you again.

• Damian Hubbard (Tuesday, February 11 14 08:36 pm GMT)

I had a fantastic 4 week repair course with Andrew and cannot thank him and of course Creusa enough for making me feel welcome, and passing on some invaluable knowledge. Anybody who is interested in
    this line of work, would give themselves a massive boost by completing any course available with these guys. A massive thank you from me and hope to see you both very soon in the future.

• Sue Cresswell (Saturday, November 30 13 11:07 am GMT)

Andrew & Creusa thank you for a great day yesterday. I really enjoyed it. I did the PMC beginners course & came away with an amazing collection of pendants & earrings. Highly recommended.

• Vicky Armitt (Tuesday, November 05 13 11:17 pm GMT)

Alex (my fiancé) and I have just had the most AMAZING day of our lives. We spent the day with Andrew and Creusa Thomson of Frank Hill Jewellers in Sheffield literally making, polishing and engraving
    each other's wedding rings. I'm not just recommending this experience, I am TELLING you to do it. Such a special day and thanks to Creusa we will have photos to remember every moment of it.
    Thank you so much, you're such lovely, lovely people :)

• Vicky Armitt (Tuesday, November 05 13 11:14 pm GMT)

Thank you so much, you're lovely, lovely people :)

• Celia Garden (Wednesday, September 25 13 12:19 pm BST)

I have been on a couple of day workshops with Andrew and he is so patient and makes everything easy to understand. I know my work will benefit from his tuition.

• Dawn Rowbotham (Saturday, September 14 13 07:35 pm BST)

Had a fantastic day on the PMC taster course, can't wait for my 2 day course in October! Thank you both so much for your patience and hospitality.

• Laura (Sunday, May 12 13 03:43 pm BST)

We both wanted to say thank you for helping us make our beautiful wedding rings (which nobody can believe we made ourselves!) We have such a lovely day and can't thank you enough for being so patient
    with us. Making our own wedding rings makes them even more special and we'll be recommending your course to all our friends.

Thank you!

• Laura (Tuesday, May 07 13 11:15 am BST)

Thank you for sending the photos, they are brilliant. No one can believe we made the rings from scratch as they are so beautiful. We both had an amazing day
    Thanks
    Laura

• Dawn (Tuesday, May 07 13 11:08 am BST)

Hi Andrew,
    Just wanted to let you know how helpful your watch battery replacement course has been to me. You'll be pleased to hear my battery sales have increased dramatically, I have tackled my demons ( the
    scary batteries with metal strip across the back). This week I have successfully removed links from 2 expander watches, I have also placed an order for watch straps and I'm awaiting delivery of some
    new tools. things are looking up and i just wanted to thank you for your help and encouragement.

Kind Regards
    Dawn @ Time for You

• Michael Turner (Thursday, January 17 13 09:18 pm GMT)

I Have attended Andrews course as i was interested in setting, i can tell you i learnt so much and Andrews Brilliant not only is he a great setter but has great patience and goes through it all and
    shows you the techniques you need to become a good setter. Brilliant course Andrew thanks very much. Mike.

Contact Details

24ct LTD

Sovereign Point

176 Infirmary Road

Sheffield

S6 3DH

Tel:  0114 2291108

Opening times Monday- Saturday by Appointment only

News

Engraving service

We can now engrave your jewellery on the premises.

Additional Options